List of donors
Our thanks go to everyone - even to donors who do not want to be published.
IN 2022 the Castle and the museum received following donations:
- Glass and porcelain ashtray depicting Vimperk from the first half of the 20th century were donated on behalf of Mr. Antonín Nikendey.
- Two books of prayer were donated by Mr. Karel Reichart from Vimperk.
IN 2021 the Castle and the museum received following donations:
- Brown paper linoleum fragment was donated by Mr. Ivan Náprstek from Krč.
- Text from 1885 entitled "Promemoria" and its younger translation were donated by Roman Catholic Parish Vimperk.
- Electric heater and set of porcelain plates were donated by Mr. Miroslav Diviš from Vlachovo Březí.
- Bathrobe, hanger and a calendar for 1970 were donated by Mrs. Alena Martinková from Újezd u Brna.
- Hiking boots and men's shirts with Šumavan brand sign were donated by Mr. Michal Krejsa from Vimperk.
- Two-piece cupboard was donated by Mr. Zdeněk Krejsa from Volary.
- Wooden beer crate from Schwarzenberg brewery was donated by Mr. Jan Mráz from Bořanovice.
- Two books about skiing were donated by Mr. Ladislav Beran from Volary.
- Wooden children's chair, metal badges, service passes and pass to the border zone were donated by Mrs. Jaroslava Martanová from Vimperk.
- Set of cut glass and porcelain set were donated by Mrs. Daniela Chaloupková from Vimperk.
- 16 miniature alcohol bottles were donated by Mr. Michal Hofman from Dolní Břežany.
- Paper cutter "Paul Beckert, Wien" was donated by Obchodní akademie a Jazyková škola s právem jazykové zkoušky Písek (Business Academy and Language School).
- Memorial book from 1920s was donated by Mrs. Helena Janurová from České Budějovice.
IN 2020 the Castle and the museum received following donations:
- Tape recorder "Tesla" was donated by Mr. Vladimír Junek from České Budějovice.
- Oxshoes and muleshoes were donated by Mr. Michal Švihla from Vimperk.
- Metal sign "Okresní národní výbor Vimperk" was donated by Mr. Milan Vrábel from Vimperk.
- Four pairs of wooden skis and metal plaques with symbols of the state were donated by Mrs. Mira Hašková from Písek.
- Grand piano marked "M. Wessely in Wien" was donated by Mr. Karel Skřípal from Vimperk.
in 2019 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Horseshoes and oxshoes were donated by Mr. Michal Švihla from Vimperk.
- Decorations and a picture made by tatting were donated by Mrs. Jana Hadravová from Čkyně.
- Three-arm chandelier was donated by Mrs. Irena Charvátová from Vimperk.
- Sewing machine "Minerva" was donated by Mr. David Říha from České Budějovice.
- Set of furniture from the first half of the 20th century was donated by Mrs. Olga Kubíčková from Volyně.
- Men's shirts with Šumavan brand sign were donated by Mr. Jan Líkař from Vimperk.
- Agricultural tools (plough, beet slicer, etc.) were donated by Mr. Jan Mráz from Bořanovice.
- Wasching machine from 1940s-1950s was donated by Mgr. Zuzana Václavíková from Vyšší Brod.
- Chronicle of a team of employees of a National company Šumavan workshop No. 111 was donated by Mr. Miloš Sichinger from Vimperk.
- Prayer book from 1887 printed by J. Steinbrener was donated by Mrs. Věra Strnadová from Vysoká u Příbramě.
- Two pairs of brown children's leather shoes were donated by Mrs. Michaela Zídková from Vimperk.
- Quark press, wicker basket and a wooden table were donated by Mr. Jiří Lávička from Čestice.
- Cabinet with built-in TV and gramophone and a radio were donated by Mrs. Veronika Králová from Vimperk.
- Sewing machine, hairdryer, items with Šumavan brand sign, cut glass (sugar bowl, cup etc.) and a roadmap of ČSSR were donated by Mr. Karel Kohout from Čkyně.
- Wooden shelves and a straw picture were donated by Mrs. Vladimíra Pechoušková from Čkyně.
- Pyjamas with Šumavan brand sign and a net bag were donated by Mrs. Marie Juhásová from Vimperk.
- Men's shirts with Šumavan brand sign and fabric samples were donated by Mrs. Eliška Štolcová from Vimperk.
- Nightgown with Šumavan brand sign was donated by Mrs. Eva Chalupová from Vimperk.
- Men's shirt with Šumavan brand sign was donated by Mrs. Marie Harantová from Vimperk.
- Commemorative medal for the 500th anniversary of bookprinting in Vimperk was donated by Mrs. Zdena Posekaná from Vimperk.
- Carpets were donated by Mgr. Jana Krišková from Vimperk.
- Set of bedroom furniture, clothes from 1970s and a toaster were donated by Hoškovi from Čkyně.
- Five-armed chandelier and five pairs of shoes from the second half of the 20th century were donated by Mrs. Margit Řeřichová from Vimperk.
- Prayer books from 18th to 20th century were donated by Mr. Josef Plechata from Popovičky.
in 2018 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Belt pulley and different small items (e.g. sampler book of products from bones, inkwell miniature, crocheted accessories etc.) were donated by Mr. Josef Uhříček from Vimperk.
- Glass set was donated by Mrs. Irena Charvátová from Vimperk.
- Chest of drawers, magazines and books were donated by Mr. David Fišer from Čepřovice.
- Books were donated by Mrs. Zdena Posekaná from Vimperk.
- Large-format aerial photograph of Vimperk was donated by Mr. Tomáš Gaudník from Vimperk.
- Suitcase sewing machine "Lada T 132" was donated by Mrs. Jana Chmelová from České Velenice.
- Set of bedroom furniture from the second half of the 19th century, wardrobe, spinning wheel, sewing machine Singer, decorated shoe cabinet, crucifixes and pictures with religious motives were donated by Mrs. Věra Zwettlerová from Vimperk.
- Mangle was donated by Mrs. Milada Lešková from Spůle.
in 2017 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Historicizing chairs were donated by Mrs. Irena Jánská from Vimperk.
- Children ice-skates was donated by Mr. Jiří Mašek from Čkyně.
- Dutch boxes with writing "koelhuis Oud Beijerland" were donated by Mr. Josef Šísl from Vimperk.
In 2016 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Part of a folk costume from region Třeboňsko was donated by Mr. Petr Kubiš from Vimperk.
- Machine for glass engraving, a set of documents, three sample books and drawing designs from glassmaking factories were donated by Mr. Jindřich Pankratz from Vimperk.
- Art nouveau tile stove (taken apart), English burner "Monitor No26", portable oil lamp and black glass oil lantern were donated by Mrs. Martina Smetanová from Prague.
- Wooden suction pipe (part of a well pump) was donated by Mr. Jan Hodina from Bořanovice.
- Brown quilted skirt and jacket were donated by Mrs. Marie Voldřichová from Prague.
In 2015 the castle and the museum received following donations:
- Part of a tool for flax breaking was donated by Mrs. Hana Lesniaková from Buk u Prachatic.
We sincerely thank all the donors!